Soft Tissue Injury: Sprains, Strains, Bruises
MyCRC is currently seeking participants who are experiencing pain due to a recent soft tissue injury, including sprains, strains, and bruises.
This study will involve application of a topical system once per day for a maximum of 14 days, or until the pain subsides. Participants will be required to visit the testing center on multiple occasions during the study, or have access to the technology required for telehealth visits.
- Male or female, 6-45 years old (Child, Adult)
- BMI <32kg/m2 (BMI calculator)
- Minor soft tissue injury within 96 hours of enrollment
- Spontaneous pain of at least moderate intensity
- Negative urine pregnancy test for females
Additional eligibility criteria may apply. If you are interested, click the button below to begin the application process and/or request more information.
|Download Flyer (PDF)