Last Update: 1/31/2023
What data do we collect?
Our company may collect any of the following data when you use our website:
- Your name and contact details (home address, email address, phone number, etc)
- Demographics, medical conditions or other information necessary for evaluating your eligibility for studies
- Technical information about your device (IP address, software/operating system version, etc)
How do we collect your data?
Our company collects your data when you provide it to us via our application forms. Our company does not purchase your data from third parties, and does not sell or share it with any third parties.
Technical device information is collected automatically when you use our website.
How will we use your data
Our company uses your data to provide our services to you, including:
- Determining your eligibility for studies
- Calling or emailing you to follow up on an online application
- Sending you alerts when new studies become available (if you sign up for study alerts)
- Sending you our newsletter (if you sign up for our newsletter)
- Learning how you interact with features of our website in order to improve them
We do not share or sell your data with any third parties.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on our server(s) located in the United States. We secure your data using industry standard security practices.
Our company will keep your data personal data for as long as is required to perform our services and/or comply with our legal obligations.
Medical conditions or other sensitive data (excluding contact information) that you provide in an application form through our website will only be stored for as long as the particular study is recruiting, or 6 months (whichever comes first).
If you have signed up to our study alerts or newsletter channels, you will automatically receive emails from us whenever there is new content on those channels.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link included in all of the marketing emails we send you (usually on the bottom of the message).
If for any reason you are unable to find that link, you can contact us to have us manually remove you from our mailing lists.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional Cookies: Our company uses functional first-party cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytical Cookies: Our company uses analytical first-party cookies to analyze how you use our website. This information is used to improve our website and services.
How to manage your cookies
Your web browser can be configured to block our cookies, however doing so may break certain features on our website. For instructions on how to configure your web browser, you can visit the following website: allaboutcookies.org
How to contact us